Saturday, December 29, 2012

This boy...

I want to dedicate this post to Taylor Wach.

I met this kid not that long ago; technically we met each other over the summer, but we still didn't really know who each other were, until a little more than a month ago. I can honestly say that i am so happy I ever got to become friends with him. By getting to know him better throughout the days, right before his mission, taught me so much. Its pretty safe to say that Taylor is the most sweet guy i have ever met; He showed me what I should look for in a guy. He made me realize that I should never EVER settle for less than I deserve. To me he's the definition of a real gentleman. I thank him for being the boy he is. it's so hard to find a guy that will treat a girl so right, specially nowadays. But he sure will.

On 12-16 was his farewell. He's leaving on his mission to Recifi, Brasil. He leaves on Jan 2nd. I'm definitely going to miss having him around, but i can't deny the fact that i am so proud to see him leave, to serve a mission for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I know that he's going to be an amazing missionary. 


Thank you Taylor for everything. I hope you have the best two years of your life. Do work out there! 

                     
                    see you in two and a half years:)





No comments:

Post a Comment