Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Where has time gone?

It seemed like it was yesterday that I opened my mission call. and look at me now, only 8 more days till I get to go on my mission! 

This past Sunday was my farewell. I had been waiting for that moment for a while now. I remember always going to my friend's farewells and always thinking "I wonder when mine's going to be." Didn't take too long. 

I hadn't been as nervous as i was, right before i gave my talk in a long time. 

Seen my close friends and my family right below me, in the first two rows, made me feel so happy and knowing that they were there supporting me definitely helped me calm down, but it didn't help calm down the tears that's for sure. 













It still hasn't hit me that i'm leaving. It seems like i'm going on a vacation for a short period of time, instead of going away for a  whole year and a half! 


[[how could i not be exited? look at this place! BEAUTIFUL]] 


"I am thoroughly terrified and tingling with excitement" This quote describes my feelings perfectly. 

Am I exited? You betcha!
Am I ready? Idk if i'll ever be.
Am I scared? I can't say that I'm not.

but nevertheless, knowing that this is what I need to be doing with my life, with not one single doubt in my mind, sure helps me feel comforted.   

let the count down begin. 

 





1 comment: