Friday, December 21, 2012

quotes on quotes on quotes

Today was an emotional roller coaster for me. I was feeling pretty happy, then it all just kinda went downhill. This is sorta "new" to me, because it doesn't happen often.

To be honest i don't even know what to think or how i should feel right now. So i'll just let quotes do the explaining... I really love quotes, they're the best!

Here are some quotes that sorta describes how i'm feeling/what my thoughts are like...






 


so true.




                         















Earlier i twitted "I can't let someone be the reason why i'm in a happy mood or not" I've decided that, that is how i'm going to think from now on. I should of probably done that a long time ago, but hey, it's better late than never. Right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment