Wednesday, December 19, 2012

First kisses

The first kiss between you and that one special person for you right now, is always the best one.

Have you ever imagined and expected something to happen a certain way, and have it happen just the way you wanted? I know i have. Last night all the expectations i had for my first kiss with this one boy were reached. 

Whenever you like someone, and the feeling is mutual, you can't wait for the "first kiss." you start to get a little nervous because you see it coming, but not too much, just enough to get butterflies. You're both staring into each others eyes, as you're getting closer and closer to each others lips you're thinking "just kiss me already" and then BAM it happens... I'm not saying that's how every first kiss happens, not even. But that's sorta how mine did.

I have been waiting for this  moment to happen for a little while now. I have pictured in my head, many, many times what it could be like and what it would feel like. At first i was a little bugged that it still hadn't happen, but i am soo glad it took the time it did, because to me, it honestly couldn't had been any more perfect. I can not explain how happy i am and was right after it happened. You could say i was the happiest girl. haha. i was smiling like there was no tomorrow. It was everything i imagined to be. Sorry if i sound super cheesy, but i just can't help it..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment