Thursday, December 27, 2012

thought of the day

people come and go throughout our lives. sometimes for the best and other times we can't seem to figure out why they were ever there, or why they ever left.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. 
I've come to realize that everyone in my life is there for a purpose, some have made a huge impact and shaped me to be the girl i am today, helped me realize what i want in my life and what i don't ,made me go thorough some really happy times and some miserable ones, while others have just made a quick stop by. but i believe that there is a reason why I've met all the people i have. It's kinda weird and some what creppy to think about it that way. i hope to some day put all the puzzle pieces together, and figure out the reason behind everyting...
but right now i guess it's not really worth thinking too hard about.
i probably just need some sleep...
goodnight ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment