Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bad news, i hate'em.

There's nothing worst than getting bad news from a friend. When i hear the words "I have bad news for you" my heart automatically starts racing. I think of anything possible.

The worse is when you sorta have an idea of what it could be, you're really hoping that it isn't it, but then turns out its exactly what you didn't want to hear. This happened to me this morning. As i heard the bad news, i automatically started to tear up. I didn't really see it coming but at the same time i sorta had an idea, just because this certain person was involved. It hurt me more than i expected. My first thoughts were "so much for not wanting to hurt me
.


I wish there wasn't such a thing as "bad news." but i guess sometimes those are what makes us stronger, because they are trials that we have to go trough in life, and that's how we learn. at least that's how it is for me. I try looking at most things from a positive view, no matter how bad they may seem. I'm not saying is something easy to do, but its definitely worth it. "Everything happens for a reason", so there must be a reason there, even if i don't know exactly what the reason is right now, i will eventually, and that sorta comforts me in a way
.

No comments:

Post a Comment