Tuesday, December 18, 2012

the freaking weekend



This weekend was  a really interesting one. Now that i think about it, i was hardly ever home. 

Here's how my weekend went down.

Thursday- I went to lunch with nick, then we went to the temple with Jae and Dan which was great! not so much of an adventure but still a good way to start my day... later on the night me Laura and Claire went down to the Sand dunes to watch a meteor shower. we stayed over the night. It was one freezing night, like really really cold. 

I have never snuggled a girl so hard like i did with Laura. hahaha a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do ;) and i needed to keep myself warm, that's for sure. 

Friday- Laura invited me to go up to one of her friends cabin in Park City, so i went! The cabin wasn't necessarily what we expected. Let me just put it this way, it was another cold cold night.. hahah. On the plus side i got to play Mario on the Nintendo 94.

 it was awesome, i hadn't played ever since i was in like fourth grade; good times. anyway we had to be out by 8 o'clock A freakin M. That's too early, i am NOT whatsoever a morning person. We woke up to tons of snow, driving back down was a sketch! 

Saturday- I got home hung out with my friend Danielle for a little bit, then got ready to go on a date with Dallas Warner to Temple Square. It was really fun, but really cold!! hahah[[What's new!]] we took the front-runner to get to SLC, which was actually pretty cool 



Dallas and I



Salt Lake City temple.



When we go to temple square we took more pictures, got hot chocolate, walked around for a bit then went back. It was soo cold, no one wanted to stay there any longer. I was completely dead by the time we got back. I wonder why, oh wait, three days without getting good sleep, that's why!! 

Sunday- I went to two farewells, Taylor's and Dallas'. it makes makes me so sad to see all my friends leave, but at the same time so happy and proud to see them making the decision to serve a mission. After the farewells i went over to Clark's and just hung out with some other people. 

ohh p.s. you know how i received some bad news a couple of days ago? well because of that i had this thought in my head that was making me go crazy because i didn't really know what to actually think about the whole situation, so i finally decided to take care of it, and it's all better now. thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment