Wednesday, February 13, 2013

what is this?!

I feel so confused.
Heart broken.
Like if I was missing someone.

but WHO you might ask, That is a good question. I have no idea! 

Is this even normal? Let alone, possible?
I guess so, since it's happening to at this very moment.

I don't like this at all. 
It's like the feeling of going through a break up, or missing that special someone, that you don't even have. {I'm talking nonsense I know}

Maybe it's because tomorrow is valentines day. Could that be it?
I honestly don't think so.. 

Not once the thought of wanting to go out on a date with a cute guy tomorrow crossed my head; as weird as that is, it is very true. Would I like to? of course! Have I really thought about it? eh not really, at all actually.

I'm pretty pumped to spend V-day with the girlfriennns. 
In fact if I were to be asked on a date tomorrow, I'd most likely say no. That's how good of plans I have for tomorrow. Unless we're talking about Channing Tatum or something, then i'd think about it ;)

Anywayyy.
So Where is this feeling coming from??
I don't miss liking someone, or having that relationship with them. I don't. I'm happy with where I am now:

Single.
Enjoying life.
Care-free.

So please weird, unwanted feeling, just go away k?!
It would be much appreciated!
Thanks!
















No comments:

Post a Comment