Monday, February 18, 2013

the{good}times

MEMORIES:plural of mem·o·ry (Noun)

1. A person's power to remember things
2.The power of the mind to remember things


There are two types of memories.
  • The {good} ones. The kind you wish to go back and relive'em. and
  • The {bad} ones. The kind you're glad that they're just memories. Even though it sucks to have them in back of your head, constantly reminding you of those times you wish to erase.
But in this post I wanna talk about the good memories. {why think about the bad ones. am I right? right.}

One of the reasons why I love to keep a journal, and a blog is because I can always go back, whenever I want and read about old times. Replay those good memories over and over in my head.

The best is when I re-read something I had forgotten about, and am reminded of it. 
I love the smile, the laugh and sometimes even tears of joys that it bring me.
I love being able to have the power to remember things
To have MEMORIES.

Like:
-The one time when my grandma had just pasted away, and two of my best friends {Netto and Lucas} came over, brought me a gift and spent the rest of the night with me cheering me up.
-The one time I won the 'Principal's Award'on 8th grade year. haha.
-When I had my first kiss.
-When me and laura tried sneaking out during a sleepover, out of our leaders house. {which we totally made it. I also peed my pants from laughing so hard. hahahaha. but we don't pay attention to that}
-When I went bowling with Taylor and he spun me five times before I bowled for him and instead of messing up his game I ended up getting him a STRIKE {can you believe it? yeah me either. I was pissed haha}
-All the bro nights I have with MY BROS :) {#chicksssss}
-Lake Powell trip with Laura, Sara, Moyra, Kasey and Cody.
-When me and Flo Bo De. hung out with Nick C. and McKay and we all, yeah.. member that? {hint hint,'dinosaur picture'..hahah}

-Winning an Ipad on a Key’s to success contest at school, my junior year.
-Two months ago, today one of the nicest, sweetest guys I ever met kissed me.
-Girls camp {I had the best girls’ camps} 
-Hiking Timp. {not so sure if that's a goood memorie more like painful..}



…and many, many more. I can’t list them all, or else this post would be going on for FOREVER.

But are you catching my drift?
Memories are great you guys.
I’m thankful for them. I really am.

Let many more{good}memories be created as my life goes on.






1 comment:

  1. hahhahahh that was seriously the best ever!! and we were so hungry too! good times for sure!

    ReplyDelete