Sunday, February 10, 2013

Wanna know what sucks?

Having a class with a really cute guy,
That sits next to you,
That talks to you every once in a while,
That is nice,
That asks you to study for the upcoming test with him,
That seems pretty chill,
That texts you without being annoying,
That it's about to ask you on a date,

BUT....

Then he does one thing that turns you off, completely.
I'm talking about the kind of turn off that can't get turned back on. 
You know what i'm saying?! 
and then, not just you get turned off, but you start to see their weird side.
blahhhh.
Am I the only one that's like this?
I sure hope not.
gosh dangit.

why why why!

on another note.
I checked my mailbox today,
and I had a letter from Tay!
I was so happy; I love his letters!






2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha I just died! But you aren't the only one like this I feel ya!
    Your post reminded me of this.
    http://youtu.be/ynMVcsjS9i8

    ReplyDelete

  2. hahahahhahah i love jenna
    "imma model, model airplane weeeee"

    ReplyDelete