Thursday, January 31, 2013

tag, i'm it.

{25 confesions,I was by tagged Karla} 

so. here. i. go.


1. I have way too many names [Lana Karem Almada Cavalcante}
2. I have way more guy friends than girl friends, and I'm totally okay with that. I love my boys. 
3. Turquoise and coral are my favorite colors. 
4. I have a fear of never finding the love of my life, and never getting married.
5. I've had four dogs, six cats, one parrot and a turtle as pets.
6. I believed in Santa til I was twelve.
7. I put perfume on every night before I go to bed. 
8. I already have in mind two guys that I'd love to get married to. {one of those guys was my first kiss, imagine having my first kiss be my last? how cute would that be?!}
9. I am meat's number one fan. Barbecue is my all time favorite thing to eat!
10. I'm really bad at expressing my feelings.
11. this is really sad but.. I think I've only finished reading one or two books throughout my whole life, without counting The Book of Mormon. I definitely plan on changing that number though.
12. I love love country music
13. I'm the proudest Brasilian you'll ever meet hehe
14. I suck at memorizing song lyrics.
15.I'd pick action movies over any other kind. They're my favorite 
16. I learned how to rollerblade when I was two.
17. I love birthdays! I always try my best to remember all of my friends birthday and I always try doing something cute/special for them.
18. I wish so badly that my family had a reality show. {hahah TV would be much more interesting for ya'll}
19. I'll take any opportunity I get to dress fancy; I love wearing high heels.
20. I'm in love with Channing Tatum, Zach Efron and Wentworth Miller. hottest man alive.
21. I'm constantly thinking about how It'd be to have the married life, and be in love. I honestly can't wait for all of that.
22. School is so important to me. Even though I seem like I don't care at times, I'm the biggest nerd when it comes to having good grades.
23. I'm a sucker for a guy with a pretty smile.
24. I write in my journal like if my life were to be made into a movie someday.
25. To me, the beach is the happiest place on earth. Disneyland got nothing on it. I wish I could be a beach bum. Surfing all day, everyday would be THE life. 




>>>I tag<<<

Demi
Lauren
Aly
Natalie





No comments:

Post a Comment