Saturday, January 12, 2013

something to think about







Life would be so much more fun if I tried living by this quote.

I'd never be bored, cuz i'd always be trying and thinking about something new to do. I'd prob find a whole new side of me, that I still don't know about. I'd have so many adventure; many, many stories to tell my kids in the future, and that's all really cool to think about.


This quote really got me thinking, to the point that it stopped making sense. It some what makes sense in my head, but there's no way josè you guys would comprehend what i'm trying to say? you feel me?! so since i'm not really sure how to express my thoughts right now. I'll just leave it at that.


{When was the last time YOU did something for the first time?!} 

hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment