Monday, March 25, 2013

I don't mind it.

I've been so busy lately. busy enough that i don't even really have time to blog.
School is slowly taking over my life, and to be honest I don't even mind it.
One thing that I have been able to learn about myself is that I actually enjoy school!
Call me crazy, but learning is bomb.
Getting A's is the best feeling. {got 93% on my political science midterm and 95% on my math. Can I get a halllaaaa}
Also, i'm actually pretty good at math. I haven'tgot less than a 90% on a test in the past two years of college, and I get the material pretty well. 
Like WHO AM I? will someone tell me? cause I don't even know anymore. 
If any of my close friends read this post they'd be like "say whaaa. Karen shut up, you're kidding right? hahah"
I even chose school over Vegas! WHO DOES THAT?? no one, but me. That's my guess.
I can't stand the thought of missing school, missing out on the material that it's going to be taught,it drives me NUTS!

I like this 'new self' that I have become, or am still becoming.
I don't mind it, not one bit!

Now, i'm not all of a sedan this big nerd, nor am I this super smart chick, nope. 
I've always cared about my grades, school attendance etc. I've just never really done anything about it, except for now.
I have finally been able to manage what I do with my time. That's something I could NOT do.
I really am maturing. 
I'm taking all of this as part of growing up; I mean it must be!

At least later on, I'll be able to look back and see how well I did in college, and be proud of myself. 
That's a good thing right?

DUH!


No comments:

Post a Comment